Woa...who was more shocked when Christmas vacation was over and mama really left and went back to work? Snappy or the twins? From the look on their faces and the cranky attitudes when not eating or sleeping, I am not really sure. But boys, vaca is over. Let's get back in the groove.
I think Snappy just forgot about all the new "stuff" with so much organization at that house. By the looks in the background of this text I received later in the afternoon, I clearly did not have enough toys out.
1 comment:
THEY DO LOOK LIKE....WHAT IS GOING HERE??? MAYBE THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TOYS !!!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.