Sharing our adventures as grandparents with family and friends, near and far. Thanks for reading along with what is turning out to be the story of our lives...love, Anne and Fred
SO PRECIOUS, BIG BOYS, YOU GOT SOME GOOD PICS, BUT I BET YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR THEM AT TIMES....THE LAST PIC, LOOKS LIKE MOM I AM GETTING TIRED OF THIS....GOOD JOB!!! CANT BELIEVE 1/2 YEAR HAS PASSED. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.
1 comment:
SO PRECIOUS, BIG BOYS, YOU GOT SOME GOOD PICS, BUT I BET YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR THEM AT TIMES....THE LAST PIC, LOOKS LIKE MOM I AM GETTING TIRED OF THIS....GOOD JOB!!! CANT BELIEVE 1/2 YEAR HAS PASSED. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.