Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Turn

This morning was a 1 hour and 40 minute nap for Griffin but Holden only slept 40 minutes.  It was fun to have Holden take a turn in front of the camera ALL BY HIMSELF.  Yes, this baby was standing with his arm on the couch.

 And I openly admit that I said "oh yes, a thumb sucker.  He can self-sooth.  So much better than a pacifier."  Well, this little boy's thumb is not just for going to sleep.  We may have a problem.

 Yep, standing up on my horse.  Look out!  I am predicting that this little guy will definitely be walking before his first birthday.  His mama took her first steps at eight months and could fully walk by ten months.  H just might be a mama's boy.

1 comment:

Bonnie Newman said...

Awww this is so sweet. Much love to Holden...

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.