Friday, January 20, 2012

Here He Comes To Save The Day

After a nine hour day of Strategic Planning at work, Snappy could sure use a superhero.  So happy to have this one spend the night tonight. 


 Love, love, love a superhero who can stop to feel the music.
 So fun to watch him play - such a big boy.


 Finally it was bath and then off to bed.  You saved my day superman.


2 comments:

Joan said...

CONNOR, YOU ARE THE CUTEST SUPERMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN......I KNOW YOU HAD FUN WITH SNAPPY AND PAPA.THEY LOVE YOU SO MUCH....AND BESIDES THAT THEY ARE A LOT FUN....LOVE U, JO

Bonnie Newman said...

That child is so blond.. Must be all Fred's genes ... I LOVE it.

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.