Monday, January 30, 2012

H. E. L. P.

"Help - I need somebody.  Help - not just anybody."  That was the call today from one upset mommy and two upset babies.  Everybody just needed some Snappy time and Snappy just left work and headed to the White house.

  Now, these pictures  (not in focus, sorry) are NOT from the chaos of today, but are of the fun that two babies at once bring.  I thought it would be a good reminder for Elizabeth who was at her wits ends this afternoon to remember why she says that she feels sorry for singletons because they don't have these moments with their twin.

Hey  - what is this toy you have?
 I think I want to take it from you.
 Ha Ha - that is SO funny.
 I know...I have an idea...
 Let's share it.
 Oh brother, I will always share with you.
 We love each other so much.
Remember these happy days...and when they are not so happy just call HELP and Snappy will be there.

1 comment:

Bonnie Newman said...

Oh my these are the FABULOUS ! I can see all the giggles and laughing between the Brothers. So endearing. Snappy is the BEST!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.