Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book Nook

Big Boy C spent the night at Snappy and Papa's on Monday.  He slept in a big boy bed.  He used a big potty and he discovered a new reading corner and went to work going through every book that he found on the bench.  Can't stand how fast he is growing.
 He loved this book about "The Gingerbread Man" - I am sure he was thinking about that big cookie Mama Jo gave him.




2 comments:

Joan said...

SWEET, SWEET PICTURES.....HE IS REALLY INTO BOOKS AND I LOVE THE LITTLE BENCH HE IS SITTING ON.....THANKS FOR POSTING.... GLAD HE LIKED HIS GINGERBREAD COOKIE, I AM SURE HE REMEMBERED IT WHEN HE SAW THE BOOK... HE DOES NOT FORGET ANYTHING...XOXOXOXO

Joan said...

I REALLY LIKE THESE PICTURES OF CONNOR SITTING ON THE BENCH THAT DADDY GENE MADE FOR EMILY AND ELIZABETH..GLAD THEY ARE SO STURDY, STILL LOOK LIKE NEW.......AND THE BOY TEST IS YET TO COME, SO GLAD HE MADE THOSE FOR THEM ENJOY....THINK HE STILL WATCHES OVER US.....

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.