I never thought I could go twelve days without seeing these little guys . . .and they grew fast just to prove how long Snappy and Papa had been gone.
Griffin, Holden and Snappy were served a wonderful dinner by Connor!
My cup, and my arms runneth over!
2 comments:
How darling! Snappy- you and Papa looks wonderful and relaxed after your vacation. Good tans going on too! Welcome back home!
So glad you had a much deserved vacation....but I can see it is good to be home with all three little ones....Now, back to the real world...Love you all....Have a good week with your turn with Holden and Griffin...you can do that I know...enjoy...
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.