Who has time to take pictures? Friday was time for shopping prep and cleaning before the babies' baptism. I took ONE picture despite having all three boys together. As Connor walked me and the babies to the car, I got a quick snapshot. I think he was giving me the stink eye for taking H & G and not him !
Elizabeth had time to get a hair cut so H & G came home with Snappy. Holden had time to lie on the floor and suck his thumb till he was sound asleep.
Griffin had time to just get cuter and cuter.
2 comments:
Good job, dont know how you can ever have time to take pics
....and then post them too, for me to see. Thanks so much for all you do for your family...Love to all MJ
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.