Saturday, October 8, 2011

Style me Snappy

How could you look anymore "snappy" than this? 
Connor loved the firetruck and the puppies!  
Thanks Aunt Toni, it is really Snappy Style!
 Since we had some old fashioned clothes, we decided to get out a few more old fashioned toys.


How did he get big enough to go searching in closets for more treasures by himself?

It was a little cool - isn't that a good reason to change your outfit?
Ok, so maybe it is not Snappy style, but MJ style.  
No matter what you call it  - it is pretty darn cute!


1 comment:

Joan said...

Connor thanks for the fashion show.....I love the firetruck outfit from Aunt Toni and you know I like the little blue long pants, they look so cute on you....I know you and Snappy and Papa had fun...They loved having you spend the night. Love u, Moma Jo

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.