Is this Tuesday babysitting thing a tease? This is Holden and Griffin when I arrived at 12:30. (Well, not really - Holden was in a swing and Snappy moved him to his side on the bed to round out his head!)
I know, I know - you are wondering when you get a picture of them NOT sleeping? They did not wake up until 3:40. There wasn't even anything for me to do because this house is so clean, all decorated for Fall and Halloween. Elizabeth even had my lunch made when I arrived. I will take this nanny job anytime.
Finally, I had some company. After a quick bottle and a diaper change the babies were ready to roll and then fall asleep again.

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.