Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Three of a Kind

Do you think we will ever get a full house?  Of maybe our future will hold a Yahtzee !  For now the three of a kind is a winning roll and I bet it won't be the first time for a picture of the three of them dressed alike.
 C is a master at handing out pacifiers.
I know, Holden.  It can make your head hurt. 
Connor finally gave up and just waited for Snappy and Aunt Kate to return. 

2 comments:

Joan said...

HOW DID YOU GET SUCH GOOD PICTURES???? THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE...THOSE OUTFITS MAKE THE LITTLE GUYS LOOK SO BIG....WHO FOUND ALL THE MATCHING THINGS???? THEY ARE ADORABLE...

Bonnie Newman said...

I can't believe how fast those babies are growing. That is wonderful. Looks like everyone is GREAT!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.