Not to be out done by Kate, Snappy took on all THREE boys yesterday so that Kate and the girls could go see Harry Potter.
We struck out on a walk and did not really have to go to far to have ...the twins asleep...
and Connor occupied.
Lots of sticks and rocks later we were ready to go home.
And the best way to keep C occupied - the water hose!
When the girls came home Snappy had all three boys sound asleep. However, I admit that I did not do laundry, repair the furniture, deadhead the plants and bake a cake.
1 comment:
GREAT JOB SNAPPY....YOU KEPT EVERYONE HAPPY AND THAT IS A GOOD THING.....CONNOR WILL BE TELLING THE LITTLE GUYS ALL ABOUT STICKS AND ROCKS REAL SOON....CONNOR I KNOW YOU HAVE LOTS TO SHARE, AND LOTS OF STORIES TO TELL HOLDEN AND GRIFFIN...
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.