Saturday, August 6, 2011

TGIF = Three Grandsons IS Friday

On Friday, Kate & Curt took off for crabbing in WA, Emily had bridesmaid duties for a wedding she is in so Snappy had grandson duty.  This meant I got to dress Connor how I wanted. But I did not have time for any pictures - boy do I have to get better at this.  Pictures or not - it was a fun day with three beautiful boys.
 Holden...just in case some of you can't tell the difference yet.
 Griffin
 Two snoozing babies.
 And one big boy ready to play.
 Fortunately Papa came to help too.

 Griffin thinks life is pretty fun so far.

2 comments:

Joan said...

love the pic of

Joan said...

CONNOR LOOKS SO SWEET IN HIS SMOCKED OUTFIT WITH THE SAIL BOATS...HE HAS SUCH CUTE CLOTHES...THE NEXT PIC MAKES ME THINK....WHY DO I HAVE TO SHARE SNAPPY WITH THOSE LITTLE GUYS???HOLDEN AND GRIFFIN DO REALLY LIKE TO SNOOZE AND THAT IS A GOOD THING...THEY ARE SUCH CUTE AND HAPPY BABIES...LOVE TO ALL

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.