Sunday night is blog catch up time. That led to looking at my Canon to see what was on any it, the old Nikon to see what might have been snapped there and even my phone. These ones were worth passing on even though they are not the latest.
Last thursday the twins and I took a little stroll so Elizabeth could nap a bit. These were the pics I was trading via email with Bonnie as we compared pics of her grand-twins, Vada and Nash who are only a couple of weeks younger than Holden and Griffin. Oh how I wish we could get together with these four babies!
Griffin and Holden were knocked out by the outside air - it was 82 degrees in OR and at least 20 more in AR so no strolling was going on there.
Sadly, this may have been the last stroll in the pram together as these growing boys hardly fit anymore.
This was my view from the park bench. I just sat wishing I had brought by book while babies snoozed in the stroller and mama snoozed at home.




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.