December 30, 2013
Charlotte had to go back to the hospital for another blood stick. Dustin and Elizabeth invited Connor and Keagan to go to the zoo but Connor had one request. "I didn't get to spend anytime with Papa so I really want to go to Papa and Snappy's." He then told his mama that he wasn't coming home until after nap. So it was off to Papa's garage they went. These were taken from Snappy standing inside with my phone but I think they show why they love Papa time.



1 comment:
Fred you should get the best PaPa award.....those boys idolize you, and they are learning so much... PAPA can do anything!!!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.