Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Just for Comparison

December 28, 2013

When she was born, we all thought this little lady looked like her brothers.  She literally is changing by the hour.  This was still on day one.  Not sure if I still see the resemblance but when I do she reminds me more of Keagan than Connor. 



Definitely, this is NOT the hair of her brothers.  Connor could have had a clip in his hair from day one and that stick up hair was just perfect for a bow.  This little girl?  Not so much.  It had not been washed yet in these pics so maybe it will be different when it is clean!

1 comment:

Joan said...


Thank you Lord for our beautiful baby Charlotte...she is so precious...and perfect in every way. We have been so blessed with this arrival. Emily and Michael we are so proud of you too. Everyone needs to get their rocking time in now....When I come in the Spring, she is all mine!!! I cannot see much favor with her brothers, everyone is beautiful in their own way, and Connor and Keagan are both super cute!!! Love to all.....we have been blessed!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.