Tuesday, August 20
"I A REAL policeman, Sappy"
(H calls me Sappy, C calls me Nappy but I think G & K might actually have Snappy down.)
You ARE a real Policeman, Holden! And so is Connor, Keagan and Griffin after attending the Black Butte Ranch Police Open House.
Four little boys crowded in with lots of other kids for movies and talks about stranger danger, gun safety, and all the special policeman uniform items. There were cookies and juice too of course.
And they got to get in the REAL police car.
Even the back seat like a criminal - Holden is wearing a special "Police Line - Do Not Cross" belt.
And Keagan is sporting a cool police badge tattoo on his arm - don't EVER get real tattoos boys.
And at the end they were sworn in and deputized for the week.
I love Griffin's stink eye. I am pretty sure he is thinking "Wait, didn't you say run from strangers and you are a STRANGER!"
Connor you are the one who really deserves the certificate because everyone else bailed after about five minutes of the video.
Don't worry everyone at Black Butte - we have four real policeman to keep us safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.