Thursday, June 6, 2013

Zap My Heart

Snappy got her heart zapped to stop a life-long tachycardia but nothing can zap my heart like my Humm caretakers the day after.
 A sunny day...
 Banana Popsicles...
Funny faced boys...
 Pretty blue eyes...
 Chubby cheeks...
 Crumb faced smiles...
 Funny Hats...
More chubby cheeks... 

 Lawn chairs...
  

And wading pools...

And though the camera lens stopped clicking Snappy's heart kept on clicking when the Whites came to bring more hugs, kisses and dinner for all.


I love you guys and don't know what I would do without you!




1 comment:

Bonnie Newman said...

Oh NOOOO! I hope you are okay and the heart is as good as new. Keep me posted. I had no idea you had to do this.

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.