Snappy could hardly contain herself the other morning when she saw the boys outfits. They insisted they have their UNDIES on OVER their pjs and they had no desire to change. I am so jealous when I see Bon-Bon's pics of her cute twins who always have on monogrammed matching outfits!
The boys really wanted to head outside because it was garbage day. (If this looks like a lot of garbage cans to some of you outside of OR, we have trash, recycling and green waste at each house.)
Elizabeth couldn't believe I let them out like this but they were happy and I don't think any neighbors saw us.
Holden wanted to add his red, white and blue crocs to the look.
While Griffin insisted on his "running shoes."
These super heroes were ready to play.
And did a lot of work too.
And finally they were ready to shed the pjs and just wear the undies. Hope this love of undies means potty training is on the way.
2 comments:
Whoa Are they potty trained? Don't worry about what Vada and Nash are wearing. I have this feeling that soon there will be a revolt and I will be left with monogrammed outfits never worn. Vada already carries around her pj's after we take them off and cries when we put on her dress!
What a fun morning...I love the PJs...and it must run in the family...On the last Christmas that Todd was with us, he had gotten a package of boxer shorts...and Holly had gotten some undies then we heard whispers and giggling ... they were both in front of the tree modeling their gifts, yes they put them on top of their clothes just like Holden and Griffin...So funny!! Love u guys..
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.