Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cold Water

Snappy HATES cold water.  It is a true testament to how much she loves her little guys that she was willing to sit in that pool.  Thanks to Papa for at least bringing two BIG turkey fryer pans full of HOT water to at least help a bit.  That's a testament to how much he loves us all too.



 Snappy does not really have a boo-boo in this pic but Holden did and he did not want a bandaid so Snappy got it on her knee.

 I even let them pour that cold water on my head and down my back - brrr.  I. Hate. Cold. Water.

1 comment:

Joan said...

This was a fun day for sure!!! That cold water was the test...I hate cold water too!!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.