While K was an angel and went right to bed with about three minutes of rocking, C was not quite as easy. Baths, books and stories and then it started. "I want my Mama and Dada." The last time this happened I just took him straight home, but this time his mama said she really wanted me to try to keep him. So when the crying started, I went downstairs so we wouldn't wake up Keagie. Papa instantly said "oh my! Connor you are never awake at my house in the dark - let's go outside and do some fireworks!"
Not a very good picture but C was fascinated. At the end, he said "Papa, we really should take fireworks to Black Butte" - too cute. That Papa - he knows that in this family, fireworks just make you happy. And he is always looking for an excuse to light some.

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.