Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's Yours Is Mine

With these two the slogan "What's yours is mine" takes on new meaning.  They are in each other's business all the time.  What he has, I want.  Where he is, I am going.  G is probably the worst offender.  

Lately, they LOVE standing on stools at the kitchen counter BUT wouldn't you know it?  While H is happily getting his toast, G is plotting taking over his stool.
 But in the end, the toast is shared - what's yours is mine, bubba.

1 comment:

Joan said...

What ever they are doing, they are so cute!!! I love Griffins big smile, when all the time he is taking Holdens chair....little boys are so much fun...

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.