Sharing our adventures as grandparents with family and friends, near and far. Thanks for reading along with what is turning out to be the story of our lives...love, Anne and Fred
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Soaked in Cute
Snappy loves bath time There is just nothing better than a warm sweet baby out of the bath. And while I have literally hundreds of bath time pics, I couldn't help but notice how big these boys are looking.
I have often wondered what time of day do you bathe these boys? Morning, noon, or night? Well now I know! Are they both brown eyed? Know that H is dark beautiful coloring but maybe G is hazel?
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.
1 comment:
I have often wondered what time of day do you bathe these boys? Morning, noon, or night? Well now I know! Are they both brown eyed? Know that H is dark beautiful coloring but maybe G is hazel?
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.