The other day I offered H a NutriGrain bar and as soon as he saw the wrapper he said "Papa!" A little investigation turned up the fact that Papa packs treats for the boys on Wednesdays and NurtiGrain bars are often part of the surprise. So today when I checked out Papa's pictures I discovered these. The story is that G headed straight to Papa's lunch bag asking "granola bar?"
Papa's other secret (or not so secret) is that he is the Jelly Bean man - Duck colored green and yellow ones of course. They now see Papa and ask "jelly bean?"
At least he was willing to share.
1 comment:
Papa there will be no more secrets.....they will tell everything....that is so funny, that they eat Papas lunch before he gets to work... Now we know why they love for Papa to come and play
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.