Saturday, February 23, 2013

Supernatural Grace



Oh where is Superman when you need a helping hand 


Don't trust in Spider Man when trouble comes a hummin 


And don't rely on Batman when danger you must face


I highly recommend a supernatural grace! 


Supernatural, Jesus walked on the water 

Supernatural, he made a sidewalk through the sea 

Supernatural Jesus made instant wine supernaturally

Gotta love those Vacation Bible School songs! And Snappy and Papa were filled with grace when they took all four boys out for dinner and then for ice cream tonight! 

2 comments:

Joan said...

They are dressed so cute in their uniforms... I think they really like their uniforms and feel as big as everyone else...

Joan said...

Looking at these pictures, I feel so blessed that they will all grow up together, like one big happy family....This is truly a blessing

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.