Saturday, January 19, 2013

Five Minutes Peace

This is what it looks like from behind.
 And this is what it looks from the front.
But don't be misled.  it lasted exactly FIVE minutes.  C can make it though a whole 20 minute cartoon but not H & G.  Five minutes is about all you get but Snappy will take them!

2 comments:

Joan said...

They are doing some serious thinking...cartoons are fun....

Kate said...

Is that Mickey's Clubhouse? Cameron and I used to pick who we were going to dance like when then did their song at the end. I liked Goofy! I think I did a pretty good imitation.....

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.