Things were all mixed up. Mama was at the beach for the weekend. D was in charge but then Saturday afternoon, Snappy & Papa were in charge while D got a haircut. Then came dinner which included the Humms followed by baths and two little White boys were asleep at Snappy's by 7 pm. Being a good daddy who knows his kiddos, D wouldn't leave since he was sure one would wake up and true to form little stuffy nose G woke up and not really a happy camper. Snappy convinced D to head home and leave H so that meant little BugBug woke up alone at Snappy's house at 7:13 this morning. A well rested H wanted to know "Bubba Go?" I said "home with Dada" so he asked "Mike go?" You see H LOVES his uncle Michael and when he fell asleep the night before, Mike was still here and where Mike went was important. I blew it because I said "He went home with Connor" and he just looked at me and said "AND Keagie" - of course, sorry Keagie. H was reminding me that while I might only have one at a time, I better remember everyone!
After we were clear about where everyone was, H was one happy camper to have pancakes and eggs with Snappy and Papa ALL BY HIMSELF. If Papa would leave the room he would call "Papa! Are you?" And when Daddy and G showed up? I think G thought maybe it was not fair that H got to stay with the man with the jelly beans.
And while I did not have my camera in hand quick enough to capture how cute they really were, they hugged just like long lost brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.