Sharing our adventures as grandparents with family and friends, near and far. Thanks for reading along with what is turning out to be the story of our lives...love, Anne and Fred
Thursday, January 31, 2013
D.I.W.T vs. D.I.Y.
Project Playroom: Do it with twins is proving to be more difficult than just do it yourself. Luckily G and H come from a long line of DIYers so it was a group effort to move the twins beds back into one bedroom and then makeover the playroom. It is so nice having the toys some what contained to one space (or at least giving the toys a place to return at the end of the day). It took longer to get to the end result with D.I.W.T but the boys loved helping paint, disassemble and reassemble furniture, organize toys, and sew curtains. Here is how it turned out.

1 comment:
So cute, yes I would like to play in that room... good job decorating....I am convinced that you girls can do anything... that is if you have the help of Holden and Griffin..XOXOXO
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.