Pablo Picaso said "It takes a long time to grow young." May you just keep growing younger and younger at heart birthday girl. Click here and hear that sweet voice sing Happy Birthday when she was just 22 months old. (and there is just a little prompting in a whisper by her daddy to get her to say "I love you Daddy!")

It was a rambunctious crowd who celebrated with her tonight. There were games to be played.
Including Pass the Pig.
And swing high and low...
Including Pass the Pig.
And swing high and low...




2 comments:
Yes, this was a different birthday party...I was thinking about you earlier birthdays...in NYC to see the ball drop and on our family cruise and there was some other specials....This was a cute, party, Our life changes, does not stay the same, that is what makes it a journey and so interesting. You are so good to roll with the flow..XOXOXO
I loved hearing that sweet little voice singing happy birthday.....All the little guys are watching Elizabeth blow out the candles....I especially like Keagan with his hands ready for prayer....So cute....and Connors cupcakes look so good....
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.