With cupcakes and cocktails of course!
What are all you people singing for?
OHHHHH....I get it! This is for ME?
MMMM...Not too sure about all that sweetness.
Actually, I prefer my fork. I am not really into this smashing thing.
Thanks for this beautiful plate Mama Jo!
See, even my strawberries should go on the fork now that I am a big boy.
In case you didn't know how big Connor is....SO BIG!
OK, rubbed it in my hair and now I will be silly with my fork.
Papa made a picnic table just Connor's size!
And we need something to eat at the table. Top Chef Connor to the rescue.
A new kitchen with lots of fruits and veggies.
Hey Claudie - I think these toys are for me.
Happy Birthday sweet boy.
And my favorite...birthday wishes from GG Humm. So sweet.



2 comments:
OH THAT IS ALMOST BIRTHDAY OVERLOAD...FUN, FUN, CONNOR IS WONDERING ABOUT ALL THIS..FRED THE PICNIC TABLE IS SO AWSOME, YOU DID A GREAT JOB. THEN THE KITCHEN AND CHEFS HAT AND APRON TO GO ALONG WITH IT. HE IS READY TO TAKE OVER THE COOKING, SO CUTE...EMILY THE FOOD LOOKED SO TEMPTING, GTEAT JOB...THANKS FOR USING HIS PLATE AND FORK AND SPOON, HOPE HE LIKES THEM...I DID NOT THINK ABOUT USING THEN AT PARTY TIME. YOU THINK OF EVERYTHING....THE DECOR IS SO CUTE TOO, SUCH A CUTE PARTY HAT...HAPPY CONNOR, HAPPY FAMILY,CONNOR HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH HAPPINESS TO SO MANY...HE IS SUCH A BLESSING TO OUR FAMILY...LOVE YOU BIG BOY..
Can't Believe he is one! Where did that year go... 525,600 fast minutes....
indeed!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.