The Big One
One year old that is! A few more pics from C's fun birthday...
Up from my nap...let's get this party started.
Cars and trucks and things that go!
Who knew that even wooden puzzles have batteries and make sounds?
What do you mean, eat it with my hands? Papa says I am supposed to use my fork!
4 comments:
CUTE, CUTE BIRTHDAY PICTURES....HIS LITTLE FRIEND WILL WANT TO COME BACK AND PLAY KITCHEN WITH CONNOR...SHE WAS LIKEING THAT TOO...HE WAS DOING REAL GOOD USING HIS FORK....THANKS FOR THE PICS OF ALL THE PRESENTS, YOU DID GOOD.
CONNOR IS A CHOCOLATE GUY, SOMEONE ELSE CAN HAVE THE LEMON...
HE LIKES HIS PICNIC TABLE TOO, HOW ABOUT THAT HAVING YOUR OWN TABLE...THAT WILL BE FUN
I cannot believe that Papa made that picnic table. I so impressed... not only does he deliver his own baby but is also a carpenter..... more and more like Joseph!!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.