Snappy is running out of time to get to dress Connor how she wants. Only one more day next Friday. We tried this on this morning just for fun.
Despite his cute outfit, Connor kept making his funny faces. this is his latest..he clenches his fists and trembles. Emily thought he was having a seziure at first. Now he does it on cue.
But funny faces or not, he looks pretty cute in puppies.
1 comment:
THAT OUTFIL IS CUTE BUT IT LOOKS SO LONG...IT WILL FIT BETTER LATER....I LOVE THE FUNNY FACE, REALLY I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS....I REALLY WONDER WHAT HE IS THINKING...HE WILL TELL US SOON I AM SURE..
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.