Sharing our adventures as grandparents with family and friends, near and far. Thanks for reading along with what is turning out to be the story of our lives...love, Anne and Fred
Friday, April 1, 2011
Water Works
Connor had his first experience with a water hose.
We finally ended up with a naked baby. . . Summer, bring it on!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I miss you little buddy! And if you like the water hose you going to love the power washer!
OH.HOW FUN..CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER. HE HAS LOTS OF NEW THINGS TO EXPERIENCE. I WILL BET THE WATER HOSE WILL BE ONE OF THE FAVORITES. YOU ARE MY CUTIE PIE....LOVE YOU...JUST THINK OF ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN TEACH BABY A AND BABY B.....I THINK WE COULD NAME THE A AND B AND CONNOR WOULD BE C.
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.
2 comments:
I miss you little buddy! And if you like the water hose you going to love the power washer!
OH.HOW FUN..CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER. HE HAS LOTS OF NEW THINGS TO EXPERIENCE. I WILL BET THE WATER HOSE WILL BE ONE OF THE FAVORITES. YOU ARE MY CUTIE PIE....LOVE YOU...JUST THINK OF ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN TEACH BABY A AND BABY B.....I THINK WE COULD NAME THE A AND B AND CONNOR WOULD BE C.
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.