A little play time . . . an egg, english muffin with blueberry jam, two strawberries, lots of fresh mango, milk . . . hour and 15 minute nap, play time, some cheese, green peas, carrots, chicken, yogurt . . . off to the bank then to buy a tripp trapp chair for Snappy's house (YEAH!) . . . pick up papa at the airport. . . nap in the car on the way home from the airport.
play time with papa while snappy goes to the grocery store . . . more peas, carrots, cheese, strawberries and yogurt . . . lots more play time, a little piano, a few crackers and hummus some more milk . . . some more play time . . . another nap since Emily was WAY delayed due to a 15 car accident on I-5 . . . a few more crackers, some peas, carrots, cheese THEN dinner with Emily, Michael and Papa of breadsticks and spaghetti . . . a bath and it was time to go home. This boy can eat and keep a Snappy very busy. Hope you have sweet dreams tonight, sweet boy, I know I will.


1 comment:
YOU ARE TOO CUTE..AND GROWING TOO FAST..LOVE THE PJS, BUT I THOUGHT THEY WOULD FIT THIS WINTER. YOU FILL THEM OUT PRETTY GOOD...I AM AMAZED THEY LOOKED SO BIG BEFORE YOU PUT THEM ON. YOU ARE GROWING WAY TOO FAST....THANKS TO SANPPY FOR SNAPPING SO MANY PICS...SNAPPY IS THE PERFECT NAME...LOVE TO ALL, MJ
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.