Thank you, Alison and Karen, for a Terrific Tea Party for Twins!
They went on a mission to find some funny twin-y stuff.
Who has played with playdough recently? By the look of some of these twins someone has been practicing.
So many goodies - I have tried hard to "hide" this mama on the blog. If she gets mad at me for showing this, well, I hope you all tell her how proud of her we are that she has made it this far and we are all just so excited to follow along with her adventure.
2 comments:
Oh, what a beautiful tea party shower....I love it....Elizabeth what precious friends to do this for you and the boys. I know it was fun...love u
Oh, what a beautiful tea party shower....I love it....Elizabeth what precious friends to do this for you and the boys. I know it was fun...love u
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.