Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tis the Season

We have waited and waited for the Olsens to return for Christmas Break.  These three cuties spent the night (and Kirsten too!)  We were so happy to have Kirsten and the kids back in town.  We miss them since they left for L.A.  I did discover that having three kids in the house left no time for taking pictures, so this is the best I could do.  Connor was actually there too but I did not even get a snapshot of him!  What will I ever do if I have three running around on a regular basis?  All I know is...tis the season for sweet little faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.