Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys...

It lasted about a minute on Christmas morning...


So now I have my cowboy shirt on and you want me to put on that hat?


It might not be ten gallon, but I am pretty sure it is bigger than my head...

 
You are sure you want me to wear it?




I can't crawl one handed!


Help, I can't see!


What you want me to try again?



 I am telling you, I CAN'T SEE!



Yee Haw!  Mama, I don't think you have to worry.





1 comment:

Barb E. said...

Your pictures of little Connor are always so cute... It is a good thing I am not in the baby mode anymore.....

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.