Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh you better watch out!

You better watch out...you better not cry...

Connor is definitely on his best behavior when spending the day with Snappy.  I think he knows she has the personal number of Santa Claus.

We started the day cooking pears and peas.  That led to quite a mess and so Snappy thought it would be a good idea to take a shower in the sink.  Connor LOVED it and the first tears of the day came because he was MAD that I insisted he get out.
Then we headed off to Snappy's office - Papa says Connor needs to be on the Catholic Charities payroll.  He was mostly good except when Kim tried to take him away from Snappy - then the tears rolled until she gave him back to Snap!

Home for lunch to meet our dear, dear friend Barb - a follower of Snappy Stories!  We were so excited to be out taking a walk with Barb and for her to actually make an appearance on the blog.  I love you Barb - you are an awesome friend and make me feel young and not an old Snappy grandma!

 Were visions of sugar plums dancing in his head?



Then Connor and I played at Snappy's house until Emily came home.  I told him all about "you better watch out, you better not pout, you better be good....



 He started to worry...I think he was wondering does this mean sleeping all night too?


But Snappy promised Santa would come see him even if he did wake up his parents multiple times every night.

1 comment:

Barb E. said...

I had such a fun time with Snappy and Connor...He is such a sweet thing...such a good and happy baby! :D and Snappy you make a yummy lunch. Thanks for the fun dear friend! ~Barb

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.