Thursday, June 8, 2017

State Fair Animals

September 3, 2016

State Fairs are all about the animals for these city kids.

 Even those big costumed kind.
 And the tractors of course.



 Pig races!


 Learning to rope.
 Learning to clean up.
 Yes, that is fake poop to go with those fake animals.
 Learning to milk.


 Look closely at her face.  I think she is thinking "Hold me daddy, when I open my eyes please let that goat be gone."
 Did Snappy give this guy a haircut?

 What???  A kangaroo??







 Love how he is petting her as if she was real?




 Here it comes again...there are those darned goats again.
 I don't really want to uncurl my fingers and put that feed in my hand because that goat right there is already trying to get me.
 ok...trying again...if I close my eyes tight maybe that goat will go away!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.