Thursday, June 8, 2017

Lessons in Pancakes

September 2, 2016
A trip to Slappy Cakes was on the summer list and with summer almost over it was time to head for a little lessons in pancakes - one of Snappy's favorite things!

"I don't have to tell you I love you, I feed you pancakes."
 We got there early but had an hour wait!  So it was off to a near by park.





 Back to the wait but always remember "There is hardship in everything except eating pancakes!"

 Finally at out table with the griddle; now to decide on what kinds of batter, what kinds of extras, what kinds of toppings.

 I'm going to have pancakes with a side of pancakes.

 Try not to be like pancakes and get all flipped out...be like syrup and go with the flow.



 Don't forget  - just like in life, there are two sides to every pancake.



 Keagan is licking the last drops of batter.
 Connor is eating the last bite.

Griffin is licking the last of the whipped cream.

And everyone is in a pancake coma.
 

 And the best part is that we can get up and leave it all behind!
Life is a combination of magic and pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.