While these kiddos often spend the night together...camping, at Black Butte, at the beach, even a couple of times at Snappy's...they have never had just a normal sleepover at each other's house.
The Humms were getting ready!
Decorations were up for this Star Wars affair.
Treats were lined up.
The guests arrived!
First up...make your own pillowcase.
OMG...this girl KILLS me.
Oh Keagan, how you wish you were six and the oldest of the boys.
Dinner
Dessert
And bedtime - kids sleep downstairs by themselves so Emily and Michael can get a good sleep, right?
There were five in the bed and the little one said "ROLL OVER!"
Story Time!
The night was a success and before you knew it there were up for breakfast!
Happy Birthday six year old Connor - you are such a joy to watch grow up but it is way too fast.
Now We Are Six
Now We Are Six
When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.