It was a short break up - less than an hour but everyone was busy!
S,P,D,E,H & G hit Monster's Inc.
Fun just walking around in California Adventure - see the top of the movie set?
We saw lots of characters - Mickey and Sofia the First were hits but Snappy loves these old fashioned musicians.
C & K had a blast at Radiator Springs with their dad!
They are full of energy!
And just like us they stopped for a treat! Charlotte is still in that "Am I dreaming? I was napping and then I woke up in Disneyland with Mama handing me an ice cream!"
They caught some Cars characters too!
Even the biggest kid needs a stroller break sometimes.
And everyone takes turn in the bottom seat.
Day two is more than half way done and everyone is still smiling. This really is the happiest place on earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.