Sunday, August 10, 2014

Who Needs Order?

Who needs order?   Not Snappy, she just needs time!  The blog has taken a back seat lately and I just know there is going to be a whole bunch of new pictures coming in soon.  Elizabeth, Emily and Charlotte are in Tulsa for baby Maccoy's baptism and a Holloway cousin reunion - and to see Mark and Pam and wouldn't you know it JP and fam will be there this weekend too!  Then next week we head to Black Butte so Snappy Stories is just going to throw out some random pics I find on my computer and we will all assume they have been in the last month.  Maybe after BB14 (Black Butte) I can get in a routine again and start posting on a regular basis!

For now....random order....

Love this one of the H & G at the park.  No lifeguard needed because Mom is on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.