Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthday Song Times Two

It was time to eat the cake and sing the song times two!  But H & G said they wanted it sung together....I think they could not wait to get a piece.
 This boy is going to be a ladies man!  He loves the girls and Audrey is pretty cute!
 The breeze was giving D a hard time lighting three candles on each side of the cake.


 It looked like C went for G's candles while G helped H out.
 Happy Birthday you wonderful twins.  Everyone said it would get so much easier once you were three and I think they are right.  You simply amazed your Snappy when you were two babies at the same time.  Now you are two big boys at the same time and I can't wait to keep watching you grow.


 YUMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.