Thursday, May 15, 2014

Anna & Elsa

These kind of texts make my day.
Elizabeth:  "This is our activity for the day.  We built a racetrack out of old wood."

Elizabeth: "Although my helpers insisted on being called Anna and Elsa the entire time.  Funny boys."

(For those not into the latest Disney movies - Anna and Elsa are the princesses from the movie Frozen)

Then a couple of days later there were these.  She made Holden, I mean Elsa, a snow glove.  I need to get a video of him singing "Let It Go" - absolutely precious especially the part about being "the good girl I always have to be"



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.