Connor decided that Snappy really needed a Mickey Mouse Club House birthday. The cake they made looked just like the TV show.
I wish I had a picture of C at the front door holding the cake - one happy Snappy.
After dinner it was time for Pin The Nose On Mickey.
Keagan pinned the nose on himself....I guess he was too little to understand the instructions.
Griffin and his baby - he calls her his "dancing girl" and he was so excited not only to sit in Keagan's chair with the tray but to have his baby sit in the high chair next to him.
Keagan thought it was even funnier for him to sit in the baby doll high chair.
The night ended in an awesome Snappy kind of way when the boys chose "Fairy Palace Party" as an after bath story. Maybe they were just trying to make my birthday extra special and it worked.
1 comment:
I was wondering if your Blog was going to have any pictures of Snappy's BD! YEAH. Loved the cake and Happy Belated Birthday-dear Anne!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.