While Emily is off with a bunch of high school girlfriends to see her friend Laura get married in San Diego, Snappy got to spend ALL day with Keagan and Connor and doesn't even have a picture to prove it! I actually took the camera but turned out that I didn't have a memory card which meant we just got to have fun, fun and more fun. Saturday we all decided to GO GREEK at the 62nd annual Greek Festival in Portland. So much good food!
Everyone declared these delicious fried dough balls covered in honey and cinnamon a favorite and I got a picture of K to prove it.
I can't stand how big this boy is looking. Definitely not a baby, not even a toddler...he is a real big boy! How did that happen?
And while we waited and waited for the dancing to start, the boys just entertained the crowd on their own.
Finally the dancing started....
A perfect fall day to GO GREEK.
Yummmy...
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.