Friday, March 15, 2013

Humm Happenings

It's busy season at Snappy's work so she doesn't have much free time to blog right now so I thought I update some pictures from the Humm camera.  
The Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile pulled into town and we couldn't resist stopping to check it out! The boys even got to climb inside and got a weenie whistle to take home!


Keagan is a full on walking, running, climbing, and generally on the "go" all day long!  He is no longer content to watch from the sidelines, he makes sure he voice is heard so that he gets his turn - in this case getting to climb the ladder with daddy!
Connor was napping and I was trying to get veggies chopped and prepped for dinner so Keagan got a special treat- a spoonful of chocolate pudding on his tray.  It was a win-win - I got 15 minutes of uninterrupted cooking time and Keagan...well, I think his win is obvious!
Not to be left out- Connor got to enjoy a sweet treat too! An early spring strawberry shortcake dessert! He helped make the shortcakes, sugared and stirred the strawberries, and helped whip the whip cream! He was PROUD of his dessert!

Connor shaggy hair! Hopefully Snappy's schedule is not so busy next week and she can squeeze in a haircut for this shaggy dude!









Reaching for just one more toy...because ALL the other toys that he has pulled out on the floor are not enough!

2 comments:

katiehumm said...

I can't believe that 2T Vail shirt fits Keagan alraedy!

Joan said...

I love Connors hair even though he needs a hair cut...looks good to me....and Connors teeth are so beautiful..looking good big boy!!!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.