Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Training

Snappy doesn't know when this happened or even where it happened, but there were some cute pics left on my camera to prove that spring training has begun.


 The water boy is ready in his John Deere hat!

 And Spanky (I mean Griffin) is happy because who wants to chew on sunflower seeds when there are muffins.
 Yumm - so happy to be out of the house under a blue sky.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I love the spring training...everyone has a job, even the water boy. and Griffin will take care of the snacks...They are so cute....and ready for spring....Keagan is ready to play too..Love you guys
!!

Joan said...

These guys are so ready for spring (everyone else is ready also) They have not forgotten how much fun they had playing ball....Come on SPRING!! I love you guys...have fun...You are training right, even a water boy

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.