Once upon a time in a land far, far away, a birthday dinner meant a quite restaurant with a delicious leisurely meal, a beautifully wrapped present and a lovely cocktail.
Birthday wishes do come true even in real life.
Snappy had beautifully wrapped presents and doesn't every girl want superman to show up for her special occasion to help her out?
She was surrounded by doting young men - now that's a dream come true.
Even sweet Keagan was tapping, tapping, tapping at her feet. "Please Snappy, don't forget about me!"
I won't little K, I promise.
This little dinner for ten, was CRAZY but still qualified as that wonderful delicious meal. I am sure that leisurely part will come back in a few more years.
Certainly the finest dining establishments know to use tea lights when they don't have birthday candles.
And just like always, there was a delicious birthday cocktail.
Thanks for a wonderful birthday F, E, D, H, G, E, M, C & K.
Snappy's birthday wishes came true.
1 comment:
That is the most beautiful Birthday Wish story I have ever heard....and the pictures are priceless.. Those sweet boys all wanted to get in on the party and I love the special tablecloth, so cute....just for you...Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! LOVE U mj
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.